How to activate Dynasty?

rian

Vagabond
I saw that the CLASSIC INTERLUDE files have dynasty equipment, but they do not appear in the game, my question is what do I need to do to activate it and make it appear in the game, can someone explain this to me, please?

I saw that the CLASSIC INTERLUDE files have dynasty equipment, but they do not appear in the game, my question is what do I need to do to activate it and make it appear in the game, can someone explain this to me, please?
Тебе нужно добавить все предметы на сервер самому в папку /items/

Вручную добавь все вещи на сервер и в клиент, в датники classic и всё заработает

1680715654355.png

Thanks guys.
In case anyone else has the same question:

(I am using a translator)
ALL THE FILES MENTIONED BELOW ARE INSIDE THE SYSTEM FOLDER

Using l2clientdat (there is a link on the forum), I searched through the files containing dynasty until I found the item I wanted, in this case, I found the bow in weapongrp, after that I took the ID of these items and looked for this ID in the other system files, I found it in:
Weapongrp
skillgrp
itemname-eu

WARN: there will be the extension of these files with _classic, you must copy the snippets of the item you want from these below and paste in the one with the extension _classic:

must paste in:

weapongrp_classic
skillgrp_classic
Itemname-eu_classic etc...

What I had to do was copy the snippets that had dynasty in those files and paste them in the respective files that had the _classic extension.

Информация о комплектах, если добавляешь династию то надо менять itemset

они там есть уже в клиенте
В классик датниках точно нет)
Под словом нет, я подразумеваю тот датник который нужен сервере, и что надо с одного переносить в другой

Last edited:
Back