[Share] Classic only! 150+ masks/accessory of p166 Fafurion

geoniz

Heir
Customer
what does the title say, and there are some more to be added but
the confusion is that: all these items in newer versions of game like Fafurion client that this project can run on,
have put on them various and multiple stats and skills, with many of them also being shadow items or limited etc.

the work to be done (excesive copy/pasting) in order to restore all the actual info and stats and skills of these masks
is not requiring special knowledge but time, -if there is interest i will make an actual version of all these accessories.

for now they are accessories only and dont give any stats or skills
already exist inside p166 client and is what you call the Classic
NOT for IT

and there is missing info on some and there is a lot with custom skills or stats( in itemname.dat) that need to be deleted.
there is also IDs that collide with Interlude/Classic IDs, so they all need new custom higher numbers, even skills given.

but if i decide to list ALL accessories with corrected information and skills (with skills or another version without)
it is not gonna be a share, it is going to be a sell for obvious reasons and in a reasonable price.

allmasks.jpg

download from Gdrive

Last edited:
ЭТО НА обычный интерлюд или класик?

Last edited:
Так это и так в клиенте классика есть, смысл так выносить ? А под ит бы сделать

So this is already in the classic client, what's the point of taking it out like that? And it would be better to do it under IT
point is that many other items are also inside the client, but where is their _Classic.dat part? where is their server part?
read the rest of the post bro, many items collide with other items if you just c/p from main to classic.....
if someone wants to use any of these accessories he is going to need some time to dig around in devmode plus the part of copy/pasting
here i provide a list i made that has them all by order and with changed custom IDs
p.s.: translate is a mess sometimes, today i read the part `А под ит бы сделать`
@Circalover what you suggest? i addapt it under IT and i Share?
or you suggest i sell for 10$? (150+ items that need adapted and is located in different .utx NOT TO MENTION that some of them have effects)

Last edited:
point is that many other items are also inside the client, but where is their _Classic.dat part? where is their server part?
read the rest of the post bro, many items collide with other items if you just c/p from main to classic.....
if someone wants to use any of these accessories he is going to need some time to dig around in devmode plus the part of copy/pasting
here i provide a list i made that has them all by order and with changed custom IDs
dont worry, many ppl will rage you because you sharing and not selling. Lot of ppl here wanna sell garbage.

dont worry, many ppl will rage you because you sharing and not selling. Lot of ppl here wanna sell garbage.
the other day, @Taina was selling pack of 160+ accesories and shields
i ask and ask again if these are for Classic and the reply yes works under Classic & IT
well done me,
got my self a messed up 50/50 hispano-english itemname.dat
+broken/colliding IDs +15$ damage and utx was under IT!

hate this type of person but the world is how it is

Back