dressme for lucera?

fa1thDEV

Heir
Hello,

I have seen several OFF servers and several made with acis/jfrozen, that have a script/mod called “dressme”, “.dressme” and by npc the possibility of having an armor on top as if it were a fake item or transformation, the problem that the two existing methods are difficult:

1- the appearance are only transformations and you can't use cloak, besides that, you have to have knowledge on how to add transformations, know how to edit the client to add other transformations, etc.

2- the fake item system that brings lucera, if you bring a 5 parts armor, the skin must be 5 parts if not, it doesn't work.

But if we work on a dressme, we could make even an aghation a dressme without the need to equip anything or on the contrary, you can make it an item.

Searching around, I found a couple of scripts, one from Frozen java with the following code:

and now I'm investigating to get it from an OFF extender that has the same system...

The main problem would be this: “Does it work with the source?”, “or can you make an extender?”

if it only works with source, we are lost, but there must be some alternative in which we can create a mod/extender to make this great creation.

Because we could even add customizable glows with just a click, it would give more options to the player to show a unique style in front of his war :cool:.

Someone who knows about this, knows if that code is possible to adapt it to Lucera2IL/Classic/legacy?

if you don't know what is dressme, here one video with the demo:

--------------------------------------------------------

I found this one for all Luceras 2, but they sell it for 80 USD, it's super complete ->

Last edited:
Hello,

I have seen several OFF servers and several made with acis/jfrozen, that have a script/mod called “dressme”, “.dressme” and by npc the possibility of having an armor on top as if it were a fake item or transformation, the problem that the two existing methods are difficult:

1- the appearance are only transformations and you can't use cloak, besides that, you have to have knowledge on how to add transformations, know how to edit the client to add other transformations, etc.

2- the fake item system that brings lucera, if you bring a 5 parts armor, the skin must be 5 parts if not, it doesn't work.

But if we work on a dressme, we could make even an aghation a dressme without the need to equip anything or on the contrary, you can make it an item.

Searching around, I found a couple of scripts, one from Frozen java with the following code:

and now I'm investigating to get it from an OFF extender that has the same system...

The main problem would be this: “Does it work with the source?”, “or can you make an extender?”

if it only works with source, we are lost, but there must be some alternative in which we can create a mod/extender to make this great creation.

Because we could even add customizable glows with just a click, it would give more options to the player to show a unique style in front of his war :cool:.

Someone who knows about this, knows if that code is possible to adapt it to Lucera2IL/Classic/legacy?

if you don't know what is dressme, here one video with the demo:

--------------------------------------------------------

I found this one for all Luceras 2, but they sell it for 80 USD, it's super complete ->

Тема не раскрыта, что происходит когда эквип меняется? Скин перманентен или как?

Back