Buy WTB> Project + licence classic

unakriole

Vagabond
Hello everyone,

I'm a developer from OFF, but I've noticed there's very little material available. Based on recommendations from other developers, I've seen that Lucera has some great options, although I would prefer to purchase something pre-built.

I'm looking for a low or preferably mid-rate server that has an offline shop, the option to craft items, or includes a GM SHOP with all the necessary items. I would prefer something dynamic so that players can enjoy it in the long term. As a primary feature, I'd like it to include the maps of Fafurion with its cave, the city of Talking Island, and the new city of Giran. Additionally, I'm looking for 1v1 or party vs party events, although I would love clan vs clan events that take place in private instances.

Balance isn't crucial, as I plan to adjust it according to my preference, but I would like it to include a script for fixed damage, so that classes are comparable in terms of power, thus maintaining a stable balance.

If you have a project that fits these criteria, or includes any of them, please send me a private message. Preferably, if it's available online, so I can see it in action, or an explanatory video that includes the price.

Discord: trivecommunity5584

Back